Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Art

I think that art would be a great topic to talk about. There are so many different types of art and they can all be interpreted in so many ways. From photography to paintings and even sculptures, art is endless. What I love about art is that it has the ability to affect people's emotions and also allows everyone to really express themselves in a way no words can. There is no type of "bad" art, since art in many different forms can be thought of differently. It all depends on that certain person. It's amazing how one little thing can be interpreted as "art", such as a toilet bowl or maybe a field of grass. Anything is art, because our whole world is basically art in itself. People just have to open their minds to what art can be and they'll have a bigger outlook on everything. I also love how when you're focused on a certain art piece, you shut out the rest of the world and just focus on it. This happens whenever I draw/paint as well, and I feel like I'm in a whole different world where all my worries and stress are just taken away.

No comments:

Post a Comment